Read more +
Brake LathingMachining discs with Pro-Cut delivers improved braking performance, eliminates brake vibration and excessive noises, and removes rust and corrosion.
Read more +
Timing Belts/ChainsTiming belts/chains may stretch or perish over time and need to be changed on a regular basis.
Read more +
TyresWe sell a range of tyres from budget to premium on all makes and models. All our tyres are competitively priced.
The difference between an Interim & Full Service?
- A Full Service is ideal for an annual maintenance programme for your car and recommended every 12,000 miles or 12 months – whichever comes sooner. Some manufacturers may even recommend more frequent checks. Interim Servicing is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who wish to service vehicles doing very high mileage more regularly. An Interim Service every 6,000 miles or 6 months helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between it's full services.
Why have a Service at Northwest Performance?
- From only £60 Northwest Performance offers car servicing, with parts matching the quality of the manufacturer’s original equipment.
- All Northwest Performance Technicians are qualified to use the latest electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Our Service Schedule covers most, if not more of checks included in manufacturers’ service schedules.
- Appointments available 6 days a week for complete convenience.
- The price includes the environmental disposal of all components replaced.
- We can also service your car WITHOUT affection any warranty you may have.
What is an Oil Service?
- The three part Oil Service is a great supplement between services, when preparing for a long journey or just for some peace of mind. It includes:
- Changing engine oil and filter.
- Checking essential items such as tyres, wipers and lights.
- Topping up essential fluids like brake, windscreen washer or power steering fluids if required. The Oil Service is not a substitute for a service therefore does not give a ‘service history’ stamp.
We also offer a pickup and return service from your home or work. This includes vehicle repairs and servicing up to a 15 mile radius.
For more information on this service or to book a collection, click the link on the right.
Why Choose Northwest Performance?
We provide a MOT service for all makes and models.
Brake Disk Lathing
Machining discs with Pro-Cut delivers improved braking performance, eliminates brake vibration and excessive noises, and removes rust and corrosion.
We offer a large range of tyres from all season to winter.
Many car owners fully service their car every year or every 12,000 miles – whichever comes earlier. Servicing proactively maintains your car, reducing the risk of a breakdown. Even if it isnt regular, servicing can help maintain your car’s value.
Timing belts/chains may stretch or perish over time and need to be changed on a regular basis.
All our vehicle repairs are guaranteed for 12 months. This includes both parts and labour.
Our exhausts include customized systems, tailored to your requirements or factory manufactured.
Through the use of our diagnostic equipment, we can quickly locate the cause of those pesky lights on your dashboard.
Welcome To Northwest PerformanceAt Northwest Performance, we are committed to bringing you the best parts and equipment for your vehicle, at the best prices. We source parts from a wide selection of manufacturers and distributors at the best prices. We then pass these savings onto you.
If you require a specific part that is not listed, or a product from one of our manufacturers for a vehicle that is not listed, please let us know by filling in the contact us form. We will endeavour to source the parts for you and still make sure you pay the right price. We are VAT registered which enables us to service any vehicles using genuine parts and still validate your manufactures warranty.
We are open Mondays to Saturdays. Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM til 6:00 PM Saturdays: 9:00 AM til 1:00 PM We look forward to seeing you.
You can see a detailed map of where we are located by visiting the 'Contact Us' page.
Yes, we offer a pickup and return service. Please contact us for more information.
Yes, your Warranty will be still valid as we use OE Quality parts and we are VAT registered.
All our parts and labour are guaranteed for twelve months.
They quickly managed to diagnose a problem that had been misdiagnosed by two other garages and repaired the problem quickly. Would have been much more expensive if I'd let the other garages do the work they'd misdiagnosed.
I came across this garage about 4 years ago, and have found a very helpful and friendly place to take my car. All credit to Ryan, Alan, Rich and Mat - and receptionist Amy. They provide a friendly, efficient service . Any extra problems they find when working on my car - they ring me, tell me what it is and the price to fix it . They look for alternative to fix things also. I had to have my driver side headlight replaced for its MOT - after pricing up a new one, Ryan went online and found me a replacement one at a fraction of the cost. Praise where its due - there aren't many places that will give you good service and help you out at the same time :))
Northwest PerformanceOur Services
At Northwest Performance, we provide a range of services for all your vehicle needs. Whether it's just parts you require, or a full service/repair, we can be of assistance.More About Us +
We service all makes and models at competitive prices.
Whether you are having a small or large scale issue, we are there to help.
We can supply a wide range of parts for all vehicles. This includes all the major leading brands and manufacturers.