Why pay more elsewhere?
Many car owners fully service their car every year or every 12,000 miles – whichever comes earlier. Servicing proactively maintains your car, reducing the risk of a breakdown. Even if it isnt regular, servicing can help maintain your car’s value.
Why have a Service at Northwest Performance?
- From only £35 Northwest Performance offers car servicing, with parts matching the quality of the manufacturer’s original equipment.
- All Northwest Performance Technicians are qualified to use the latest electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Our Service Schedule covers most, if not more of checks included in manufacturers’ service schedules.
- Appointments available 6 days a week for complete convenience.
- The price includes the environmental disposal of all components replaced.
What is the difference between an Interim Service and a Full Service?
A Full Service is ideal for an annual maintenance programme for your car and recommended every 12,000 miles or 12 months – whichever comes sooner. Some manufacturers may even recommend more frequent checks. Interim Servicing is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who wish to service vehicles doing very high mileage more regularly. An Interim Service every 6,000 miles or 6 months helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between it's full services.
What is an Oil Service?
The three part Oil Service is a great supplement between services, when preparing for a long journey or just for some peace of mind. It includes:
- Changing engine oil and filter.
- Checking essential items such as tyres, wipers and lights.
- Topping up essential fluids like brake, windscreen washer or power steering fluids if required. The Oil Service is not a substitute for a service therefore does not give a ‘service history’ stamp.
Why are there different types of engine oil?
Because not all engines are the same! A growing number of manufacturers specify that an enhanced “specialist oil” will optimise the engines performance. We will recommend an oil equivalent to the manufacturer’s specification. Speak to one of our technicians to confirm the right oil for your car.