The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) introduces a ‘cooling off’ period, i.e. a right for you to cancel your order. Note that this is nothing to do with the Sale of Goods Act, which deals with ‘faulty’ products. If your purchase is faulty, we’ll deal with this under our normal returns procedure.
If you’ve received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, without a re-stocking fee, subject to the following conditions:
* The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
* You inform us of your desire to cancel within seven working days of receipt of the product(s).
* You can contact us via email/ticket (our preferred method of communication), or by post to tell us this.
* The goods are not made to the consumer’s specification (e.g cut cable, stealth shelves or bass boxes) or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
* The goods are not software which is unsealed.
* You pay the return delivery charges by using a method of your own choosing. If goods are rejected at point of delivery the original carriage charges will not be refunded.
* Goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be actioned within 30 days.
* Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
* If goods are refused, because the above criteria is not met, we’ll return them to the customer and also charge the customer’s credit card for the value of the carriage.
Please note that these regulations are applicable for private customers only. All business/corporate customers are covered by our standard Terms and Conditions.